This is as simple as it gets. I wanted something that would allow me to choose which social networks to link to and use my own custom icons. This does it perfectly and the interface is very intuitive. I was up and running in less than 5 minutes with the widget perfectly displaying what I wanted on the sidebar.
You can upload your own social media icons, set your social URL, choose whether you want to display vertically or horizontally using this wordpress social media plugin. You can use the shortcode in page/post, template tag for PHP file, and the widget “Easy Social Icons” for the sidebar.
- You can upload your own social icons, set URL for that icon with sort order, target window etc.
- You can choose font awesome icons
- Create mutiple icons set using widget with different settings
- Use mutiple shortcode in page/post with different settings
- Use mutiple PHP template tag in PHP themes files with different settings
- Works with responsive website
- Auto fillup/suggestion in “Add New Icon” for “title” and “url” field
- You will get the add/edit/delete option for icons
- You can set the icon width and height to fit in your template/design perfectly
- You can display your social share icon vertically or horizontally to match perfectly with your template/design.
- You can put your social icon set in the sidebar using the widget
- You can insert your social icon set in pages/posts using short code
- Sort social media icons using drag drop
- Also if you are familiar with php code then you can use the template tag to place the social icon set anywhere in the php template file
- Google suggested structured data markup added to display social profile information in search results